Friday, November 4, 2011

Track Me

Thank you so much, everyone, for your amazing support this week. I received so many emails, texts, and messages offering prayer and love, and it has meant the world to me! My knee is still not 100%, but since it really appears to be ligament/tendon and not bone, I am going to give this thing a try. My amazing PTs and Massage Therapist gave me their all this week and I love them. Only God knows how it will all turn out! And I'm trusting him. 

So, here is my Bib number: 47008

and if you like, you can track me (on Sunday morning only) via the ING New York City Marathon Website

I'll be one of the 45,000 or so running across this bridge this Sunday!!
























See you on the other side! 


love, 



Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...