Saturday, June 30, 2012

Styled - Sigmar Polke Inspired Bedroom

This week I can't get enough of Sigmar Polke's Untitled (Lens Painting), 2008. It is so brave and bright and free - I need more of that in my creative life right now. It is such a huge challenge for me to break out of lines and structure I set up in my own two-dimensional spaces. It's really a discipline for me to be wild.

This bright bedroom jumps off of Polke's gorgeous painting and embraces a bold summer palette that feels really fresh. I'm pretty crazy about it!




1. Sigmar Polke, Untitled (Lens Painting), 2008
2. Coco Bead Winter White Hanging Chandelier, Weylandts
3. Scott Albrecht Print 3 (Today, Tomorrow, and Every Day that Follows) by Scott Albrecht via Little Paper Planes
4. Diamond Hanging Planter by RawDezign on Etsy
5. Ibiza Four Poster Bed, Weylandts
6.Aqua Fade Bowl Set, by Up in the Air Somewhere on Etsy
7. Crinkled Stripe Throw, Anthropologie
8. Turquoise + Cherry Alberta Table Lamp, Caravan Pacific

Love,


Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...