Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Etsy Round Up - New Year, New Start

Well friends, we are solidly into 2013 now. How are your resolutions coming? I tend to be a bit all over the place with resolutions -  for some reason the word "goal" works much better for me. And one of my goals is to dress more stylishly this year. And that's where Etsy comes in - with so many gorgeous things available with just a click. If only one of my other goals wasn't to save money to bring home my son/s! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites this week. 


Clockwise from top left:

Gold Chevron Ring by katerinaki1977
Hand Crocheted Hand Warmers by Plexida
Ikat Clutch by eclu
Baby Botanist Bag by Opelle
Handmade Small Convertible Leather Bag by LeatherFun
Lace Up Flat Boots by Olive Thomas
Missing You Crystal Buttoned Quilted Cashmere Coat by idea2lifestyle
Apophyllite and Quartz Chunky Ring by CraftsGardenOfZen
Felt and Leather iPhone 5 Case by TopHome

There are more gorgeous finds in the rest of the collection here - Treasury - New Year, New Start.

Love,


Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. beautiful collection!
    thanks for featuring my ring!
    KatiaV

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...