Monday, March 25, 2013

An Excuse and Some Good News

Well hi friends!

Let me start by apologizing for the very long time its been since I posted anything. I have all kinds of excuses, but I'll spare you.  Except for this one - I won't spare you this: 


Last week I was in Tulum, Mexico. It was so beautiful and warm and spontaneous. I desperately needed it. I can't wait to fill you in on that trip in more detail. 

I also have some exciting news to share with you - I'm a featured seller on BRIKA


I am so excited about this partnership. BRIKA is a beautifully curated site stocked full of gorgeous handmade items at special prices for a limited time. I've discovered some really fantastic sellers via BRIKA, and I'm honored to be among them. 

BRIKA shot a video telling their story - its lovely. You can watch it here.

I have been one blessed woman when it comes to pillows lately. Lots have been selling in a few different channels, which is really exciting - and very validating. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I'm also itching to make new styles that I've had the ideas for in my head for weeks, and just not the time to produce them. Can't wait for that! 

If you've been thinking about buying a Bright July pillow, now is the time. The limited time sale I am running with them will be up for another week, and then it will be gone. So head on over to BRIKA, folks! 

Its good to be back. 


Love, 



Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...