Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Styled - Jennifer Young Inspired Office

I forgot how much fun I have making Styled rooms! It has been way too long. I've just caught up with my sewing goals and have finally had time to do it again. Hooray! 

This week's post is inspired by the most gorgeous photograph taken by Jennifer Young. Check out her inspiring blog, I ART U, here. That amazing saturated shot of color against the landscape behind it in this image is just stunning. I think it would bring the perfect amount of energy to a workspace - just enough to get you through a tough project. 

1. Magnetic Bamboo Board from West Elm
2. Cotton Polka Dot Pillow by Sveta Style on Etsy
3. Photograph by Jennifer Young
4. Kvarnvik Magazine Files from Ikea
5. The Original Chalkboard Horse by Houndstooth Design on Etsy
6. Striped Pencil Cup from See Jane Work
7. Epicene Frame from Anthropologie
8. Single Drawer Homework Desk from Design Within Reach
9. Surya Jill Rosenwald Fallon Rug in Coral from RugsUSA
10. Saddle Office Chair from West Elm

Love,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...